Paper Machinery Corporation
The Sales Account Manager is a critical position responsible for growing the company’s sales of new and existing products. You will leverage our leading market position and our innovative technologies to tap the potential of our existing customer base in addition to developing market opportunities with new customers. Expect a 70/30 split between farming and hunting with 20%-30% travel including both domestic and international.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts.
- Develop sales by making initial presentations and explaining existing products.
- Initiate the sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential, and scheduling appointments.
- Handle inquiries and complaints, provide advertising materials, and produce quotations for new and existing customers.
- Coordinate matters of mutual concern with related staff such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Assembly Floor, and Service.
- Work with Tooling Department to create/maintain tooling specification sheets; work with Mechanical/Electrical Engineering to create and maintain machine specification sheets.
- Coordinate and attend customer Factory Approval Tests; coordinate and attend Site Approval Tests at customer locations.
- Required to be on-site. Not a remote work position.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 5 years of sales/account management experience.
- Experience selling highly engineered products and/or capital equipment (packaging equipment is a strong plus).
- Experience and success working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented problem solver.
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally.
Paper Machinery Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of advanced forming machines for paperboard cups, containers, and custom packages. Since 1951, it has been our mission to provide the latest cutting-edge engineering, technology, and innovation to the machinery manufacturing industry. Our state-of-the-art machines are installed worldwide, producing products that support sustainability initiatives for household names including Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Duncan Donuts, and Haagen-Dazs, just to name a few.
Employee-owned since 2016, PMC has long been regarded as an excellent place to work and has been the recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Work Places award. At PMC we look for highly motivated, quality-conscious individuals who are willing to go beyond the basic job requirements. We are committed to 1) encouraging initiative, learning, and innovation, 2) fostering a strong sense of participation, mutual respect and common purpose among our employees, 3) maintaining performance, promotion, and compensation standards that fully challenge and reward employees, 4) encouraging our employees to pursue a balanced life.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to speak with you.