Paper Machinery Corporation
Forming Innovation Since 1951
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus | 2nd Shift On-Site
- Individually set up, program, operate lathes, and inspect your own parts.
- Review part specifications and requirements.
- Setup workpiece, program, and tool selection.
- Produce parts within required tolerances and specifications.
- Maintain accurate inspection documentation using measuring instruments.
- Run multiple short-run jobs a day with frequent changeovers.
Paper Machinery Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of advanced forming machines for paperboard cups, containers, and custom packages. Since 1951, it has been our mission to provide the latest cutting-edge engineering, technology, and innovation to the machinery manufacturing industry. Our state-of-the-art machines are installed worldwide, producing products that support sustainability initiatives for household names including Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s, Starbucks, Duncan Donuts, and Haagen-Dazs, just to name a few.
Employee-owned since 2016, PMC has long been regarded as an excellent place to work and has been the recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Work Places award. At PMC, we look for highly motivated, quality-conscious individuals who are willing to go beyond the basic job requirements. We are committed to 1) encouraging initiative, learning, and innovation, 2) fostering a strong sense of participation, mutual respect, and common purpose among our employees, and 3) maintaining performance, promotion, and compensation standards that fully challenge and reward employees, 4) encouraging our employees to pursue a balanced life.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to speak with you.