The PL 300 produces high-quality 2-piece convolute paperboard lids that are strong and durable, allowing great expansion and flexibility for container manufacturers. Our forward-thinking engineers and highly trained technicians have leveraged decades of award-winning innovation and service to produce a paperboard lid machine that is waiting to help you expand your packaging needs.
Get an up-close look at the PL 300 when you visit our VIRTUAL SHOWROOM
Now, with global developments in the food service industry opening up, PMC has engineered machines that are servo-driven to reduce its production floor footprint and offers far more flexibility during operations as opposed to a traditional mechanical motor.
110 lids/min – 170 lids/min (depends on lid size, caliper, etc.)
• Round lid diameter: 2.5 in. (63,5 mm) – 7.0 in (177,8 mm) (inside lower ring in-curl)
• Non-round lid: 2.5 in. (63,5 mm) – 7.5 in. (190,5 mm) length or width, must be rectangular
• Lid Overall Height: 2.5 in. (63,5 mm) – 4.5 in. (114,3 mm)
• Ring stock caliper: 0.0125 in. to 0.023 in. standard cup stock
• Disk stock caliper: 0.015 in. to 0.023 in. standard cup stock
To learn more about PMC's fast, productive, flexible line of container forming machines, contact us at email@example.com.