Paper Machinery Corporation employees are also owners. May 2, 2016 marked the transition to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan for this Milwaukee based company. PMC has long been regarded as an excellent place to work and has been the recipient of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel’s Top Work Places award.
With nearly 85% of the paperboard cup forming machinery market share worldwide, PMC is the pioneer and technological leader in the paper cup and paperboard package forming business. We are a company whose vision is to engineer, manufacture and deliver a paperboard container forming machine that allows our customers to achieve their goals. To this end, working at PMC demands initiative and motivation.
PMC managers look for highly motivated, quality conscious individuals who are willing to go beyond the basic job requirements. PMC is committed to:
- Encouraging initiative, learning and innovation
- Fostering a strong sense of participation, mutual respect and common purpose among our employees
- Maintaining performance, promotion and compensation standards that fully challenge and reward employees
- Encouraging our employees to pursue a balanced life
Presently, we are looking for the following:
- Assemblers: Build and trouble shoot high precision assemblies and machinery. Will provide training and necessary schooling. Experience preferred but not required. Top end technicians will have the opportunity to travel worldwide.
- Electricians: Responsibilities include wiring and troubleshooting machines and panels. Must have some formal training or relevant work experience.
- Machinists: Run and program CNC machines. Must have understanding of machining steel, precision measurement techniques and tools, and reading technical drawings.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with PMC please send us a resumé and cover letter with salary requirements by mail to the address below, by fax to 414-354-8614 or in Microsoft Word format via e-mail to email@example.com.
Paper Machinery Corporation
Attn.: Human Resources
P.O. Box 240100
Milwaukee, WI 53224
We also have an application for employment PDF available on the “Application” link below.